Whistle Blowing System Form
Whistleblowing System (WBS) a system and procedure designed for receiving, analyzing and taking necessary action for complaints, deviation and breach conveyed by individuals of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk or other parties.
Causes of deviation and breach in the Company may take the form of corruption, cronyism and nepotism emerging from misuse of authorities conducted by the Company’s individuals as demonstrated in unauthoritative decision makings, namely the ones that are not in compliance with the laws and regulations and the Company’s internal regulations.
A. Scope for Guideline of Whistleblowing within PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk:
- Any conducts that may result in both financial and non-financial loss to the Company from acts of corruption, cronyism and nepotism.
- Breach of regulations of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk and the prevailing national laws and regulations.
- Breach of internal regulations that potentially causes loss to the Company.
- Issues in accounting and internal control on financial statement which potentially cause misleading material statement.
- Issues with regards to both the Internal and External audits.
- Indecent acts of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk individual which potentially ruins the Company’s reputation and financial loss to the Company.
B. The mechanism of whistleblowing is as follows :
- The reporting party conveys information on the alleged breach by an individual of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk or the reported party by means of communication system designated by the Company.
- The Internal Audit Unit receives and conducts necessary selection of the reports for further reporting to the President Director.
- The reporting party submits information on the alleged breach to the Board of Commissioners in the event that the individual in breach is a member of the Board or Directors.
- The President Director confirms the status of the reported party and follows up the report by resorting such report to :
- The shareholders in the event that the reported party is a member of the Board of Commissioners.
- To the Board of Commissioners in the event that the reported party is a member of the Board of Directors.
- The Internal Audit Unit in the event that the reported party is an employee.
- The shareholders and the Board of Commissioners will follow up the report in accordance with their respective authority.
- The Internal Audit Unit will conduct necessary investigation in the event that the reported party is an employee by :
- Interviewing the reporting party to assure availability of proof for follow up.
- Conducting examination on the reported party and submits result of examination to the President Director.
- The President Director or Directors follows up the report submitted by the Internal Audit Unit.
The Internal Audit Unit write the position for the follow up on the employee’s breach to the President Director that includes: number of reports, the reporting communication being used and the given action.
The corporate provides whistleblowing system that can be accessed via:
Direct Call : 021-43932250 ext. 805
Facsimile : 021-43932251
Letter : PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk, Jl. Sindang Laut No.101, Cilincing, Jakarta 14110
Complaint Form : http://tiny.cc/IPCCBersihBebasKorupsi
Pelindo Group Access
Website : https://pelindobersih.whistleblowing.link
Phone : +62 21 2782 2345
Faximile : +62 21 2782 3456
SMS / WhatsApp : +62 811 933 2345
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Pos : Pelindo Bersih, PO Box 1074, JKS 12010